Stokesdale, North Carolina (Guilford County) – 286 +/- Acres $2,308,900
Approximately 286 +/- acres of rolling piedmont land is a unique find in northwest Guilford County. This property boasts well-maintained fields, pasture and plenty of road frontage. A property of this size just minutes from Greensboro and Winston Salem is perfect for a family getaway, horse farm or future development.
· Approximately 3 miles of road frontage on Belews Creek, US Hwy 158, Colgate Road and Coldwater Road
· Located in Stokesdale, NC
· Approximately 8 acres of cropland, 34 acres of pasture and 243 wooded acres
· 25 miles from Greensboro, NC, 18 miles from Winston-Salem, NC and 8 miles from Belews Creek Reservoir
· Farming and Hunting opportunities
Contact Kent Fullbright for pricing and more information on this property– (919) 841-0089 Office, (919) 522-5890 Cell